Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Car Dealers Fighting the High Gas Prices

With gas prices reaching nearly $4.00 a gallon, car dealers are experiencing difficulties selling new vehicles, especially SUVs and Trucks. Though there are still many drivers out there looking for the capabilities of larger vehicles, consumers are questioning whether or not those capabilities and benefits are worth the extra money at the pump. Personally I feel the extra capabilities and benefits are worth the extra spending. I recently purchased an SUV myself and though I have experienced a jump in monthly gas spending, I feel it is well worth it. However, how many people out there will feel the same way, that is the question that car dealers are asking themselves every day. For there to be a jump in SUV and Truck sales, there needs to a drastic change in gas prices or consumer spending.

No comments: